• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GUIDE Do you want unlimited referrals or workers?

faucetpay.io

alekoukos11

Verified
Aug 8, 2020
Credits
Here one of the most beautiful platforms to buy referrals or workers. Join Picoworkers here

I bought many times and all was excellent.

You can do tasks to buy after or deposit to buy workers or referrals.

Look some tasks
1596892237638.png

Here you can post your job to find referrals or workers,look some of my jobs

1596892411874.png

Start buy referrals or workers or buy to sell to others(best bussness project)

You can do this as work from home sell referrals to any link.Find buyers and earn from prise different, for example buy 0,08 per worker sell 0,20.

Join here

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Never heard of this site before, but it definitely gave me a good impression immediately. It looks really clean. Getting that fiverr vibe.

Gonna look into it even more, thanks for the share! Might end up advertising there :)

Like a better version of Timebucks...

Reactions: alekoukos11

alekoukos11

Verified
Aug 8, 2020
Credits
Never heard of this site before, but it definitely gave me a good impression immediately. It looks really clean. Getting that fiverr vibe.

Gonna look into it even more, thanks for the share! Might end up advertising there :)
Yes it is very good, and it has geotargeting for example for brave only USA to take the maximum from the referrals

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Yes it is very good, and it has geotargeting for example for brave only USA to take the maximum from the referrals
That's really smart considering that Brave pays $7.5 for referrals from the US. God damn how did I not know about this before!😅

I went ahead and signed up with your link.

Reactions: alekoukos11

alekoukos11

Verified
Aug 8, 2020
Credits
That's really smart considering that Brave pays $7.5 for referrals from the US. God damn how did I not know about this before!😅
Im very happy to inform you,so be carefull with many workers,write in your job proofs ONLY NEW USERS and take print screen.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Thanks, I have registered already on this platform, it is similar with Timebucks but yea it looks cleaner.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello ! im already using this site it's one of the best wabsites to earn from jobs i collected 12$ from Picoworker
i advice anyone to try it you can earn from doing jobs or advertise your own jobs to workers

I went ahead and signed up with your link.
true but i think they need to use it at least for 30 days to get your reward

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Actually, in my own opinion, Picoworkers is still one of the best out there when it comes to micro task sites and even better for accruing referrals or pulling traffic to one's website.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
i agree picoworker is the best especial if you want visits to your website of referrals. your job gets done fast in a few minutes your jobs will be finished. it has a lot of active members. if you are a worker you need to work fast and submit proof before the job disappears

Cheshiresmile96

Verified
Aug 27, 2020
Credits
La verdad The truth was that with Picoworkers was that I found this page! (although my employer ultimately misrated me, I wasn't happy with that) I've been working for a while and until now last I want to question looking for references for a couple of pages I'm on, I'm sure this is the best page

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
La verdad The truth was that with Picoworkers was that I found this page! (although my employer ultimately misrated me, I wasn't happy with that) I've been working for a while and until now last I want to question looking for references for a couple of pages I'm on, I'm sure this is the best page
The employer did you a favour I guess. There are many sites that I ended becoming active on through the tasks I performed on picoworkers. That includes other microjob sites and even faucets.

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Here one of the most beautiful platforms to buy referrals or workers. Join Picoworkers here

I bought many times and all was excellent.

You can do tasks to buy after or deposit to buy workers or referrals.

Look some tasks
View attachment 296

Here you can post your job to find referrals or workers,look some of my jobs

View attachment 297

Start buy referrals or workers or buy to sell to others(best bussness project)

You can do this as work from home sell referrals to any link.Find buyers and earn from prise different, for example buy 0,08 per worker sell 0,20.

Join here
You can earn unlimited followers to twitter, youtube subscribers, linkedin followers, instagram followers, facebook followers, youtube viewers without having risk of facebook jail as in other sites that offers followers exchange you have to follow a brand of accounts and get in a day your facebook account blocked. However in Picoworkers you can promote your page without need to do this.

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Yeah definitely, Picowrokers is a really good site to get them.
also, Rapidworkers is a good one, I am working on them both and I am getting a really excellent result ^^

Reactions: hani20980

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Yeah definitely, Picowrokers is a really good site to get them.
also, Rapidworkers is a good one, I am working on them both and I am getting a really excellent result ^^
I was skeptical at first but these sites are actually good for pretty much guaranteed extra money. It sucks when you get denied for doing some tasks but most of the time they get accepted.

Great way to earn some extra $, even though you probably wont earn tons of it (y):)

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
I was skeptical at first but these sites are actually good for pretty much guaranteed extra money. It sucks when you get denied for doing some tasks but most of the time they get accepted.

Great way to earn some extra $, even though you probably wont earn tons of it (y):)
of course, they have extra traffic of people who love to earn money from doing simple tasks and jobs so you can profit from them and promote your service.

when I was an ambassador on an app before 2 years, the admin gave to me 3$ per each download of app imagine, so I have promoted it everywhere and I could earn 1000$ in a month easily and simply.

Picoworkers was the key of my success simply

Reactions: lamia5765

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
of course, they have extra traffic of people who love to earn money from doing simple tasks and jobs so you can profit from them and promote your service.

when I was an ambassador on an app before 2 years, the admin gave to me 3$ per each download of app imagine, so I have promoted it everywhere and I could earn 1000$ in a month easily and simply.

Picoworkers was the key of my success simply
You have to deposit to achieve your goal rapidly because download+install task is 0,14 $ per task. However working task to earn 4.15 $ for 25 downloads will still a month with possibility of some rejection tasks and success rate below 75 %.

Vertical Changelly