• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT current.us Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Current is an app that pays you to listen to music. They have a 4.4-star rating on Google Play and there are over 100k downloads. This app is available for both Android and IOS. This app is available in many countries.

How do I Earn?
The more you play, the more you earn! Everyone who signs up can play curated radio stations in Current and earn in-app points called points. During the media playback, you’ll encounter several opportunities to generate Points. We’re constantly adding more ways to earn, so look out for important updates!

How do I spend my Points?
Points can be spent in various ways- we’re starting with an in-app premium feature that grants users the ability to record music for offline usage and will be adding gift cards, cash-out.

features, and CRNC tokens in the coming months.

they accept: Paypal

don't miss the chance, it's a really good app to try.

Reactions: lamia5765

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Bro But I Can't Created Account On This App. Its Show Some Error. Is This Real Or Fake. By The Way Thanks For Sharing This With Us
go to google play store ok?
write current-us and you will find it the first (the logo is purple) download it and create an account and start earning just from listening the music that's all

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Anis this is another intersting app get money from listening to music looks a nice idea
did u tryed this app and does it pay normally via Paypal ?

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Hello Anis this is another intersting app get money from listening to music looks a nice idea
did u tryed this app and does it pay normally via Paypal ?
yeah I got paid before a year normally, just let the phone away and activate the music (you will earn more especially in the night when you let the phone and activate it)

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
yeah I got paid before a year normally, just let the phone away and activate the music (you will earn more especially in the night when you let the phone and activate it)
What is the difference between the input, how much electricity and internet You use and the income from the earning. Did You withdraw more than You put in? i was doing the same but with clipclaps, 10+ hours a day app opened up to 16 hours.. not worth it after first withdrawal.

KURTAULI

Verified
Sep 10, 2020
Credits
The app actually works and pays but if you do not have at least 1000 active referrals it is difficult to collect points .. Yes the app has many offers but without referrals everything is difficult .. I think for those who have a large audience for example Youtube channel this project is ideal and profitable

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
What is the difference between the input, how much electricity and internet You use and the income from the earning. Did You withdraw more than You put in? i was doing the same but with clipclaps, 10+ hours a day app opened up to 16 hours.. not worth it after first withdrawal.
this app for me is better than clip claps, here the more listening to music, the high rate of earning especially if you're from a European country or the U.S.A because they can get 30 points per 1 minute so they can accumulate 1$ or more daily and easily.
just let your phone closed and run the app and like that you're earning.
The app actually works and pays but if you do not have at least 1000 active referrals it is difficult to collect points .. Yes the app has many offers but without referrals everything is difficult .. I think for those who have a large audience for example Youtube channel this project is ideal and profitable
you can earn and withdraw normally, no need for referrals dear, referrals only can help you to earn more (you get 10% from their earning) but no conditions to withdraw

ivandge

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
this app for me is better than clip claps, here the more listening to music, the high rate of earning especially if you're from a European country or the U.S.A because they can get 30 points per 1 minute so they can accumulate 1$ or more daily and easily.
just let your phone closed and run the app and like that you're earning.

you can earn and withdraw normally, no need for referrals dear, referrals only can help you to earn more (you get 10% from their earning) but no conditions to withdraw
No bro,this isnt real. I am from Europe and I am earning $1 for week.. If you havent referrals it is impossible to make a lot of cash,but at least it is income,right ?

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
No bro,this isnt real. I am from Europe and I am earning $1 for week.. If you havent referrals it is impossible to make a lot of cash,but at least it is income,right ?
I didn't mean all the European countries, the rate of earning is high for the American people more than any country but you can increase them by referrals and stay active on the app for sure

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
I didn't mean all the European countries, the rate of earning is high for the American people more than any country but you can increase them by referrals and stay active on the app for sure
I think most people need to realise that it's not these sites fault that they pay so low for some countries. They pay what they can - it sucks, I know it too because I live in a country where beermoney is hard to earn but its the reality that some countries its much harder to earn money online.

We just gotta do our best. I am a big lover of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency does not care what country you are from.. :D

Reactions: ivandge

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
I think most people need to realise that it's not these sites fault that they pay so low for some countries. They pay what they can - it sucks, I know it too because I live in a country where beermoney is hard to earn but its the reality that some countries its much harder to earn money online.

We just gotta do our best. I am a big lover of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency does not care what country you are from.. :D
exactly, the crypto sites don't matter which country are you from but the short links sites, apps, GPT sites matter because the payments for views isn't same for all countries

Reactions: mikenova22

ivandge

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits

Well at least if you have 3-4 devices and run it,you can make weekly $5.. It not sucks when we are talking about online earnings wow.

Reactions: lamia5765

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Well at least if you have 3-4 devices and run it,you can make weekly $5.. It not sucks when we are talking about online earnings wow.
You have to mute the sound of 3-4 devices because listening to 3 or 4 radios station at same time will be horrible. Or may mute all devices except one. Except if the app obliges you to not mute the sound of app (in the app permission).

Reactions: anisbouanaka
Vertical Changelly