• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

Cryptocurrencies VS Fiat currencies

faucetpay.io

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Crypto has gained popularity in recent times and I would really like us to discuss the various effects Cryptocurrencies has had or could have on our normal government approved currencies.

The positives and the negatives are welcome for discussions.

Suba

Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Crypto has gained popularity in recent times and I would really like us to discuss the various effects Cryptocurrencies has had or could have on our normal government approved currencies.

The positives and the negatives are welcome for discussions.
Almost everyone who uses the internet knows crypto, especially Bitcoin, although not everyone uses it, but nowadays in many countries crypto / Bitcoin is still considered a commodity. meaning that it can only be traded but it is prohibited to be used as a medium of exchange, although in Japan Bitcoin can be used as money / medium of exchange, not all shops accept Bitcoin as a means of payment.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I think that Cryptocurrency makes trading almost anywhere in the world really easy. Mainly because it’s a decentralized currency and thi option opens up financial opportuinities for people in countries that don’t have much access or none at all to financial services.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I think that Cryptocurrency makes trading almost anywhere in the world really easy. Mainly because it’s a decentralized currency and thi option opens up financial opportuinities for people in countries that don’t have much access or none at all to financial services.
I agree with you totally. Cryptocurrencies have given people a more liberal approach towards handling their businesses and opened more platforms of payments for goods and services

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello nice thread well there is a lot of benifits in cryptocurrencies that u can't find in fiat for ex you can
earn a lot of money in trading with crypto and the transactions in crypto are safe and secured

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
One of the many things I appreciate about Cryptocurrencies is the almost anonymity it offers. It is private and seamless. Also the fact that it can be traded and yield profits is an added advantage.

Vertical Changelly
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PassionCrypto Lists of Faucets (Over 100 crypto-currencies available) Faucet Reviews 7