• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Crowdoil

faucetpay.io

DeeChe

Verified
Aug 24, 2020
Credits
Welcome
🛢Crowdoil International🛢is an independent oil & gas investment firm with activities in Asian and Africa. The company was founded by a group of leading experts in global oil and gas industry. More than that, our management team members are industry leaders with tons of experience in energy fund management and investment banking.

We started as a private Investment company back in 2008, offering our clients high-yield investment opportunities in oil exploration and production (E&P). In early 2020, we introduced our crowdfunding investment platform, as a way of giving back to the community.

🛢When you invest with Crowdoil International you get 65% Montly returns on your investment guaranteed.
🛢When you refer other people into this amazing company you get 20% referral bonuses, paid in 4 levels

Level 1 - 10%
Level 2 - 5%
Level 3 -3%
Level 4 -2%

🛢 Minimum investment is R300
🛢Maximum investment R60 000

🛢Steps To Get Started
First, get a link from your upliner or click on the registration link to view the registration from, fill the form correctly with your valid information and submit. Your account will be created immediately.

Invest
Login to your new account and locate Investment on your dashboard menu, click on new investment and enter the amount you want to invest, make payment to the details provided and submit your payment information.
Earn & Withdraw.

🛢Please note that because of Covid 19 we are now a fully digital company which means we do not have any physical offices for our crowdfunding division.

Attachments

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Welcome
🛢Crowdoil International🛢is an independent oil & gas investment firm with activities in Asian and Africa. The company was founded by a group of leading experts in global oil and gas industry. More than that, our management team members are industry leaders with tons of experience in energy fund management and investment banking.

We started as a private Investment company back in 2008, offering our clients high-yield investment opportunities in oil exploration and production (E&P). In early 2020, we introduced our crowdfunding investment platform, as a way of giving back to the community.

🛢When you invest with Crowdoil International you get 65% Montly returns on your investment guaranteed.
🛢When you refer other people into this amazing company you get 20% referral bonuses, paid in 4 levels

Level 1 - 10%
Level 2 - 5%
Level 3 -3%
Level 4 -2%

🛢 Minimum investment is R300
🛢Maximum investment R60 000

🛢Steps To Get Started
First, get a link from your upliner or click on the registration link to view the registration from, fill the form correctly with your valid information and submit. Your account will be created immediately.

Invest
Login to your new account and locate Investment on your dashboard menu, click on new investment and enter the amount you want to invest, make payment to the details provided and submit your payment information.
Earn & Withdraw.

🛢Please note that because of Covid 19 we are now a fully digital company which means we do not have any physical offices for our crowdfunding division.
Hey, did you invest in it ? or you are just promoting it ? I am curious ^_^

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello DeeChe im really not interested with this kind of investment websites most of them are scam
but thnx for sharing this anyway waiting for you next thread !

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
65% monthly on investments? That seems a little too good to be true and I will suggest that you thread carefully. In my own books and opinion, it has scam written all over it.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I am an investor but too the one for only 12 month is working well for me so far as you see sin e covid 19 economy is affected..
Deechee I will ask you to have just one thread with this CrowdOil investing program :) thanks

Vertical Changelly
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Interested https://www.crowdoil.com/register/Dee85 ? Questions & Help 0