• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GUIDE Compound Quiz Answers for Coinbase Earn

faucetpay.io

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Compound Quiz Answers for Coinbase Earn

I just got an e-mail that the quiz for Compound on Coinbase Earn is now available to me, so I'm guessing a lot of other people have also gotten access to it.

Compound is a protocol running on Ethereum that lets individuals, developers, and applications earn interest on their crypto without relying on third parties. In addition to earning interest, the Compound protocol also lets individuals, developers, and applications borrow crypto via a series of interest rate markets.

COMP is an Ethereum token that enables community governance of the Compound protocol. COMP holders have the exclusive right to propose and vote on changes to the protocol.

Here are the quiz answers for Compound (COMP) on Coinbase Earn:

Question: "What's a key benefit of using Compound?":
Answer: Earning interest on your crypto
Question: What do you need to do to borrow crypto with Compound?
Answer: Supply a crypto asset as collateral
Question: Who gets to decide the future of the Compound protocol?
Answer: COMP token holders

Answering these questions will earn you an easy $9.

You can learn more, and see all of the other quiz answers in our dedicated Coinbase Earn thread.
here_is_how_to_earn_up_to_$150_with_coinbase_earn.png

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Compound Quiz Answers for Coinbase Earn

I just got an e-mail that the quiz for Compound on Coinbase Earn is now available to me, so I'm guessing a lot of other people have also gotten access to it.

Compound is a protocol running on Ethereum that lets individuals, developers, and applications earn interest on their crypto without relying on third parties. In addition to earning interest, the Compound protocol also lets individuals, developers, and applications borrow crypto via a series of interest rate markets.

COMP is an Ethereum token that enables community governance of the Compound protocol. COMP holders have the exclusive right to propose and vote on changes to the protocol.

Here are the quiz answers for Compound (COMP) on Coinbase Earn:

Question: "What's a key benefit of using Compound?":
Answer: Earning interest on your crypto
Question: What do you need to do to borrow crypto with Compound?
Answer: Supply a crypto asset as collateral
Question: Who gets to decide the future of the Compound protocol?
Answer: COMP token holders

Answering these questions will earn you an easy $9.

You can learn more, and see all of the other quiz answers in our dedicated Coinbase Earn thread.
View attachment 347
Still on the waiting list on this side of town, when did you register on coinbase so I kinda know when they will approve my joining. Soon I will leave waitlist as well, coming home, I am home :D

Vertical Changelly
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vest1992 GUIDE Look within for answers General 1