• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Coinfly.io Review: Legit or Scam

faucetpay.io

ojfwk5

Verified
Aug 17, 2020
India
wikicrypto.in
Credits
What is Coinfly.io :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
This is a website that allows you to earn bitcoin with various tasks. You can earn bitcoin with PTC ads, short links, offer walls, lottery and HIGH-LOW game. It gives 10% of referral commission.

How to earn 🤑🤑🤑
I will suggest the methods that take less time and more profitable.
  1. PTC ads: Just click the ads and wait until time run-outs. This website has 2 sections of ads i.e. Surf ads and View ads.
  2. Shortlinks: As this site is new there are very few ads this is the most profitable way to earn bitcoin. You can earn 142 satoshis from the short links section.
You can easily make 150-200 satoshis from this website daily. So go and join the website now.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello ! you didn't tell us how much is the minimum withdraw and you didn't provide a payment proof
thank you anyway for this review i will do some research for a payment proof then maybe i will join this website

ojfwk5

Verified
Aug 17, 2020
India
wikicrypto.in
Credits
Sorry for the inconvenience. The minimum withdrawal is 1 satoshi to Faucetpay and Expresscrypto. I have very little payment to show as I am not solving shot links, but I definitely have proof of payment. And you really can earn the amount that I suggest in the above post.

Attachments

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Hello ! you didn't tell us how much is the minimum withdraw and you didn't provide a payment proof
thank you anyway for this review i will do some research for a payment proof then maybe i will join this website
1598673378325.png
Earn bitcoins by viewing advertisements like any PTC website.
The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.00000001 bits aka satoshi.
Earn up to 10% from your referrals claims, referrals wins.
Instant bitcoin withdrawal to your wallet, no worries.

Vertical Changelly