What is Coinbase Earn?
Coinbase Earn is quite possibly the easiest way to earn a decent amount of money instantly on the internet right now. All you have to do is sign up on Coinbase, and then answer a few questions that have to do with cryptocurrencies. In essence, they pay you to learn about different cryptocurrencies with short informational videos. We recommend that you take the time and watch the short videos, but we also have the quiz answers available below if you get stuck.
After completing them all and earning your free cryptos, you can sell them for bitcoin or directly for USD. If you link your PayPal account you can also withdraw instantly. There are currently five different opportunities to earn free money from Coinbase, with more surely to come.
What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to be over 18 years old and verified level 2 on the website, which basically means you have to verify your personal information with a photo id. And even then, you may likely just be put on a waitlist. But the list is long for the eligible countries, and there are as mentioned five different opportunities, so give it a try!
You can find this information in its entirety over on the Coinbase Earn FAQ, along with more information regarding the eligibility criteria of Coinbase Earn. In short, however, when it comes to the countries this is how it stands as of July 2020:
"Coinbase Earn is available in any Coinbase supported country, excluding residents of New York or Hawaii state, or any other location in which the underlying asset is not listed by Coinbase on Pro or Consumer.
- Note that Customers in many of those countries -- namely the United States, United Kingdom, some countries in the European Union (Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark, Ireland, Germany, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden), Canada, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan -- will be able to get instantly verified and start earning immediately, as long as they pass our ID verification processes and meet other eligibility criteria.
Free $10 if you register with our link
If you do not already have a Coinbase account, then you should go ahead and make one. If you use our referral link, both of us will earn $10 when you buy or sell for $100 or more on Coinbase. The amount can be a cumulative $100 (it can happen over multiple purchases), and you can easily do it here, so it's essentially another free $10. Simply transfer your cryptos over there and sell them for USD, then buy them back until it adds up to $100.
Our referral link
Once you have registered, if you would like to support us, then use our invitation links for the cryptocurrencies on Coinbase Earn below:
EOS (EOS) - Earn $10 instantly, and $40 with referrals.
Stellar Lumens (XLM) - Earn $10 instantly, and $40 with referrals.
Quiz Answers for Coinbase Earn
Below are the quiz answers for all of the current cryptocurrencies available on Coinbase Earn.
Quiz Answers Stellar Lumens (XLM):
- Stellar is a decentralized coin that unites currencies
- Facilitating low-cost universal payments
- Fast, inexpensive, and global
- To issue and exchange tokens quickly
- It relies on the cooperation of trusted nodes
- Blockchain protocol for fast scalable transactions
- Delegated proof of stake
- Fast free transfers
- Stake EOS tokens
- Upgradable smart contracts
- There are too many ads and data trackers
- It is free, an open-source web browser built for privacy
- Users get paid BAT for viewing opt-in ads, and publishers get rewarded when users pay attention to their content
- To create a tokenized world, through the frictionless, peer-to-peer exchange of tokens
- A new way to trade tokens and cryptocurrencies with other people.
- It can be used to pay relayer fees and participate in protocol upgrades in the future
- A privacy-protecting crypto
- It keeps your financial info safe so it can not be sold
- Through a cryptographic breakthrough known as zero-knowledge proof
- A decentralized stablecoin that aims to be worth one US dollar
- Decentralized and borderless
- Open a CDP with Maker
- Formal verification
- A decent computer and a roll of Tez
- Formal governance process
- A peer-to-peer privacy tool
- The OXT token, a Web3 wallet, and the Orchid app
- Support for multihop configurations between bandwidth providers
- Earning interest on your crypto
- Supply a crypto asset as collateral
- COMP token holders
Last edited by a moderator: