• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Coin-farm REVIEW: SCAM OR LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
➡ WHAT IS Coin-farm? ⬅

Coin-farm.net is a passive income platform that rewards the most, the investors (even the ones who invest just 11$) who also bring refferals. The site still looks like a really good made ponzi scheme,i do not suggest you to invest in this site, because to withdraw you must have ''gold'' and having ''gold'' means you must have active refferals. What means an active refferal is the one who invested in the game. Though it can pay out when you know you can share to a lot of people that can also share to many others. On the site you have to buy birds that lay eggs, afterwards you sell the eggs and receive silver for buying more birds and for withdrawal. As you can see in the image below the eggs you sell split in two 70% to the account for buying more birds and 30% to the account for withdrawal. You can also get more silver for buying birds from Daily Bonus and refferals.

Untitled.png

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

After testing and investing in this platform for a short period of time I understood how things work, I have invested $11 USD I already get back my investment after three months of sharing my refferal link. Now almost four months passed and as you can see in the 2nd image below I have been paid out back my investment and I can withdraw $18.09 USD (the sum of Gold on your account). On the long run this site can pay really well.

Untitled.png Untitled.png Untitled.png

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. It is very easy to sign up. Just click the link, it takes a few seconds to sign up. Sign up for an account using this invite link: https://coin-farm.net/?r=1551349 - you just have to fill in your username, email, and a password.
2. Check the Tutorial buy birds and collect all eggs.
3. Invite more friends who are interested in a passive income.
4. To earn faster invest( I am not telling you to do it, even though it would help me, study the information and see if it fits your mindsets, do not invest to much if you do it, better focus on getting refferals). Enjoy!

If you have any comments, questions, or any experiences with Coin-Farm yourself, I would love to hear from you in a comment below.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hopestux and Galen

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
There is payment point policy, which is, you can only withdraw 40% of your investment.
Yes, and when your referrals invest you can withdraw even more.

Reactions: lamia5765

Poseidon2906

Verified
Aug 8, 2020
Credits
➡ WHAT IS Coin-farm? ⬅

Coin-farm.net is a passive income platform that rewards the most, the investors (even the ones who invest just 11$) who also bring refferals. The site still looks like a really good made ponzi scheme,i do not suggest you to invest in this site, because to withdraw you must have ''gold'' and having ''gold'' means you must have active refferals. What means an active refferal is the one who invested in the game. Though it can pay out when you know you can share to a lot of people that can also share to many others. On the site you have to buy birds that lay eggs, afterwards you sell the eggs and receive silver for buying more birds and for withdrawal. As you can see in the image below the eggs you sell split in two 70% to the account for buying more birds and 30% to the account for withdrawal. You can also get more silver for buying birds from Daily Bonus and refferals.

View attachment 86

➡ ¿CUÁNTO PUEDO GANAR REALMENTE? ⬅

Después de probar e invertir en esta plataforma por un corto período de tiempo, entendí cómo funcionan las cosas, he invertido $ 11 USD. Ya recupero mi inversión después de tres meses de compartir mi enlace de referencia. Ahora han pasado casi cuatro meses y, como puede ver en la segunda imagen a continuación, me devolvieron mi inversión y puedo retirar $ 18.09 USD (la suma de oro en su cuenta). A largo plazo, este sitio puede pagar muy bien.

View attachment 83 View attachment 84 View attachment 85

➡ CÓMO EMPEZAR ⬅

1. Es muy fácil registrarse. Simplemente haga clic en el enlace, se tarda unos segundos en registrarse. Regístrese para obtener una cuenta usando este enlace de invitación: https://coin-farm.net/?r=1551349 ; solo tiene que ingresar su nombre de usuario, correo electrónico y contraseña.
2. Consulta el Tutorial compra pájaros y recoge todos los huevos.
3. Invite a más amigos que estén interesados en un ingreso pasivo.
4. Para ganar más rápido, invierta (no le estoy diciendo que lo haga, aunque me ayudaría, estudie la información y vea si se ajusta a su forma de pensar, no invierta mucho si lo hace, mejor concéntrese en conseguir referencias) . ¡Disfrutar!

Si tiene algún comentario, pregunta o alguna experiencia con Coin-Farm, me encantaría escucharlo en un comentario a continuación.
[/CITAR]

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Do you have any questions or you need any help, just ask :)

Hopestux

Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
Most of the passive income from what I see, If you invest more you withdraw more. Though you have to ne careful not to invest to much, there are stories of when there were high deposits in the website the owner stopped paying.

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
12.png
This is my profile, I got paid more than double until now.
Still got extra $10 to withdraw. Register here

Hopestux

Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
After that 10$ You still have to withdraw, what happens? Do You still gather points? Or?

You will need others to invest in platform as your refferals, right?

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
After that 10$ You still have to withdraw, what happens? Do You still gather points? Or?

You will need others to invest in platform as your refferals, right?
It will gather points daily, but not sure I will be able to withdraw anymore if I don t invite more people to invest. though I invested 11$ and got 34$ it was an ok investment. Maybe I will be lucky and in the future when I check it I will be able to withdraw even more.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
i know about this website but i think it's just a ponzi scheme i don't advice anyone to invest
in the site because you will be able to withdraw only 40% of your investment and the only way to get
good profit is by referrals when they invest so you gonna earn with the lost of the others

Cheshiresmile96

Verified
Aug 27, 2020
Credits
los This site only works if you invest and in turn if your references do it on its own you don't make a lot of profit

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
los This site only works if you invest and in turn if your references do it on its own you don't make a lot of profit
True, I specifiec in the guide above. Even though there are people who had made several thousands of $ with it because they were lucky with few referrals who were greedy and invested a few thousands of $ as well..

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Most of the passive income from what I see, If you invest more you withdraw more. Though you have to ne careful not to invest to much, there are stories of when there were high deposits in the website the owner stopped paying.
If I have read in a post that it pays only 40 % of deposit so why even with this condition admin will stop paying?

vest1992

Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
If I have read in a post that it pays only 40 % of deposit so why even with this condition admin will stop paying?
They do not mention it, only when you read terms and conditions you will find out about that, they made it clear only to those that are curious to check.
There was one which mentioned in terms that you can only withdraw if you are 99+ years old not below xD haha and it was really popular and promoted.

Vertical Changelly