• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

Clipclaps - make money while laughing?

faucetpay.io

canxilium

Verified
Feb 4, 2020
Credits
ClipClaps values your time. Fill your day with laughter with our viral videos, and stay entertained with our in-app games. All of this WITHOUT AD interruptions that we all know and hate. And the cherry-on-top? YOU GET PAID!!!

WHY DOWNLOAD CLIPCLAPS?

- We pay you for your time.
- NO Ads !!!!! (YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT, ZERO ADS)
- Videos that will make you laugh, tears of joy GUARANTEED!
- We have surprises and REWARDS for you every single day!
- Exciting daily activities!
- In-app games that will get you hooked!

1583426179910.png

Still don't believe it? Take a look at this:

Come watch funny videos with me in ClipClaps, there's a $1 sign-up reward! https://s.clipclaps.tv/i/6427551814

Reactions: Vincent and Atent33

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I have a withdrawal with them as well, but closed my account afterwards my phone stayed on a lot of time for those 9.75$ xD

Atent33

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I have this app, they are paying, but you make the 9.75$ in 60-70 days of using your mobile daily, it is grinding of course.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I have this app, they are paying, but you make the 9.75$ in 60-70 days of using your mobile daily, it is grinding of course.
You know that You can crush it with referrals way more faster, do You remember that guy in timebucks that few months ago made several hundred invites and didn t pay any of them xD

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
dear friend this app is a scam now it's true that the app was paying in the past but it's not paying now anymore
the payment proof that u provided is without any date im sure it's old just check the app in playstore and u will
see all the negatif comments about it

KURTAULI

Verified
Sep 10, 2020
Credits
dear friend this app is a scam now it's true that the app was paying in the past but it's not paying now anymore
the payment proof that u provided is without any date im sure it's old just check the app in playstore and u will
see all the negatif comments about it
Payment is optional .. If the customer has an unverified Paypal account or has not entered the information in full he will have a problem with payment .. My friend had a similar problem .. I do not know how the application works now, but 1 month ago I received the money

Vertical Changelly