• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Clicksgenie.com Review: Scam or Legit?

faucetpay.io

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Clicksgenie Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
➡ WHAT IS CLICKSGENIE ? ⬅

ClicksGenie is paid to read emails site. It very easy to use with lean & friendly interface
You earn money from reading emails at your own peace from your email address . You earn even more by inviting your friends

➡ WHO CAN JOIN CLICKSGENIE ? ⬅

ClicksGenie is open to everyone from any country in the world.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH CLICKSGENIE ? ⬅

You can earn $0.001 per every email you read.

All payments on ClicksGenie are instant. You request payout, you’re paid in minutes

$0.05 minimum payout. Your first minimum payout is just $0.05 and it’s instant

Multiple payment options. You can get paid through BitCoin or PerfectMoney or payeer

You can earn more for every active referral you get, up to 5 levels deep, up to 320%.
And you get $0.15 per every active referral.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED WITH CLICKSGENIE ? ⬅

JOIN HERE

Last edited:

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
That is about 50 mails before reaching 5 cents payout. That is quite slow but I guess if one is able to get referrals and be lucky enough for them to be active, then it would be easier to earn well.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
50 emails so that I can make only $0.05? Those are a lot of emails for few cents. That's pretty slow . I have never seen it Thayer way. I thought it was a good way to earn. Maybe it's because i only get few emails a day so I don't get tired. Thanks for opening my eyes

Reactions: lamia5765

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
I have earned +10$ from this beautiful site in 2019, it's a very legit platform but you need referrals if you want to earn much

imagine 100% is the commission from the referrals

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I was working without referrals that's why it's slow.i joined in May this year but I have only made $0.18 in 3 months but I read emails every day. I didn't realize that I was wasting my time until now.And Active referrals are hard to find .

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
I was working without referrals that's why it's slow.i joined in May this year but I have only made $0.18 in 3 months but I read emails every day. I didn't realize that I was wasting my time until now.And Active referrals are hard to find .
don't continue if you will work without referrals because you won't earn anything like that.
in the past, I had 200 referrals and I was getting 0.5$ per day and sometimes more but if you work alone you will earn 0.01$ per day or less

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello this is looks interesting $0.001 per email is a good income but how many emails are available daily ?
even the minimum withdraw isn't high 0.05$ is nice do u have any new payment proof from this website ?

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Hello this is looks interesting $0.001 per email is a good income but how many emails are available daily ?
even the minimum withdraw isn't high 0.05$ is nice do u have any new payment proof from this website ?
There are days that l get 2 but maximum of 4. Though the minimum threshold of 5cents seems easily attainable, but without referrals, it could probably take more than a month to reach that payout.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
The more you guys discuss the more I see how stupid I have been. Frankly speaking what was I doing trying so hard to get $0.05 that I had to work for it for more than a month. Hahaha some sites make people do stupid things without realizing.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
The more you guys discuss the more I see how stupid I have been. Frankly speaking what was I doing trying so hard to get $0.05 that I had to work for it for more than a month. Hahaha some sites make people do stupid things without realizing.
You really don't have to be so hard on yourself. Many times, our need to make money online just clouds our judgement for a while. However, when you get settled you are able to do a sifting to know the ones to stick to and others to discard.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
That's true in other sites you wake up after losing some money, at least here I didn't invest/ upgrade for nothing

KURTAULI

Verified
Sep 10, 2020
Credits
If you do not use the clickgenie account for 20 days your account will be deleted forever and you will lose the collected balance. I had $ 15 on my balance and lost it forever The reason was not using the account for a long time .. I think this is a bad rule.. The project is good and actually working but needs a lot of active referrals

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
If you do not use the clickgenie account for 20 days your account will be deleted forever and you will lose the collected balance. I had $ 15 on my balance and lost it forever The reason was not using the account for a long time .. I think this is a bad rule.. The project is good and actually working but needs a lot of active referrals
$15? That would have taken you some time and effort to get that on your balance. Why didn't you make your withdrawal before staying off the platform? I can only imagine the number of active referrals you had for you to have got that amount.

lamia5765

Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
50 emails so that I can make only $0.05? Those are a lot of emails for few cents. That's pretty slow . I have never seen it Thayer way. I thought it was a good way to earn. Maybe it's because i only get few emails a day so I don't get tired. Thanks for opening my eyes
The other inconvenient they are not sending so much emails like other ad mailers that are sending several emails per hour so you will reach 50 emails reading in 2 or 3 weeks because they are sending between 5 and 10 emails per day. Other ad mailers are sending up to 30 emails per hour.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
The other inconvenient they are not sending so much emails like other ad mailers that are sending several emails per hour so you will reach 50 emails reading in 2 or 3 weeks because they are sending between 5 and 10 emails per day. Other ad mailers are sending up to 30 emails per hour.
Those who hang on to clicksgenie are the people who have tons of active referrals because without that, you may work a whole year before being able to make 5$ on that site. These days I get about 6 mails per day.

Reactions: lamia5765
Vertical Changelly