• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT cash4essays.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
1598436686782.png
Cash4Essays is a site that you can sell your old high school or college essays on. This isn’t a writing site, it isn’t a content mill, and it isn’t a content selling site where you need to post your content and hope someone buys this from you. This site strictly buys old high school or college essays that a student has written when in school. They are not interested in you writing an essay for them to buy.

How Does This Work?
  • If you are a high school or college student, you can create an account o this site.
  • You will have a dashboard for your account.
  • On your dashboard you can start to upload all your old essays that you’ve used in school. Do not just write up a new essay and post it here they are looking for your school assignments and the essays you had to write for a teacher.
  • The essays will go into a queue to be held on the site. The site stores all the essays for you so there is no need to worry about this one.
  • There are so many people who upload an essay to the site it will take several months or up to 8 months before your essay is seen.
  • The site works on a first come, first serve basis. The essays that have been uploaded first are the ones the site will review.

• The site has a budget and how many essays they are allowed to purchase each month.
  • There is also a limit of how many essays the site can review each month.
  • There are people who uploaded their essays and needed to wait 6 months before the essays were reviewed and approved.
How Are You Paid?
  • The site pays you through PayPal. You’ll need a PayPal account in order to upload your essays to this site.
  • You’ll earn $2 for each essay the site purchases from you.

Reactions: hani20980

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I must admit that the idea behind the site is genius. Your old essays don't end up as trash but probably end up adding value to someone else. But the time to wait is sure long before you can even be sure it was reviewed and approved.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Anis that's really interesting platform but i burned all my old documents i don't think i can
benifit from this website they have a nice idea thnnx for sharing

Cheshiresmile96

Verified
Aug 27, 2020
Credits
At times like these I regret throwing away all my college work, thank you for sharing this fence that one can profit with the least thought

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
The thing is this is only for english essays and all that I have done in highschool is maybe hidden within a box in our garage, and that is like 800km away from me.

Vertical Changelly