• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT btckick.com Review: Scam or Legit

faucetpay.io

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Btckick Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
WHAT IS BTCKICK?

It is a "BitCoin Blitz" Program
You Get Signup Bonus, FREE BitCoin Coupons,
Referral Bonus & Much More!

WHO CAN JOIN BTCKICK?

Everyone can join. One account per person

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH BTCKICK?

You get $1 Sign up bonus
$0.20 per referral
$0.10 - $1.50 FREE BitCoins Coupons DAILY at Telegram Channel
The minimum payout is $10 you get paid Immediate, upon Reaching Threshold.
Payment method is Bitcoin

PAYMENT PROOF FOR BTCKICK?

I haven't been paid yet, i will bring payment proof as soon as i get paid.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH BTCKICK?

JOIN HERE AND GET $1 SIGN UP BONUS

Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
it looks interesting but you missed to add the conditions of getting paid from the referrals.

it's oke to get 1$ per referral but only just from the signup and confirming emails or must do some activities to approve as a valid referral.

generally, the sites which give a high rate of earning for the referrals programs their conditions are much complicated and it's hard to do them like beer money forum and same others...

I will sign up later and discover it^^

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
there are no conditions for referrals, they just need to sign up.Verification of email addresses is not required. The referral reward is $0.20 and $1 is sign up bonus

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
there are no conditions for referrals, they just need to sign up.Verification of email addresses is not required. The referral reward is $0.20 and $1 is sign up bonus
that's really good, it's cool to make a job on Picoworkers or some sites to get referrals then, do you get paid from this platform before or not yet?

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
New update. I don't think this site is genuine 35 referrals registered under my link but only 20 were counted. I think they don't want people to reach minimum payout.

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
New update. I don't think this site is genuine 35 referrals registered under my link but only 20 were counted. I think they don't want people to reach minimum payout.
That is very dubious of them. You put out conditions and you don't want people to meet up with them. 10$ is high as minimum payout without the help through referral bonuses.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Guys do pay for referrels you will only lose your money like i did. I posted a job in microploy i got 42 referrals but only 21 were counted. i lost my money for nothing

Vertical Changelly