• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

💀SCAM BTC33.xyz Review: Legit or Scam

faucetpay.io

ojfwk5

Verified
Aug 17, 2020
India
wikicrypto.in
Credits
This is a simple bitcoin faucet that pays 15-150 satoshi in each and every claim every minute. You can claims up to 30 times every day. By this means you can easily earn 450 satoshis in just 30 minutes. In addition, it also pays you a 50% referral commission. The minimum withdrawal is 15000 satoshis. It directly pays to Bitcoin wallet, it doesn't use any micropayment system.

JOIN WEBSITE NOW

EDIT:
From magnet:
T
his site appears to be a scam since they do not pay out so some people.
It is certainly a SCAM.
My 15600 satoshi balance still remains unpaid!

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Did you get paid from this faucet. I need to see payment proof so that I can start working on it because 15000 satoshis is a lot and it takes time to reach so i find it hard to work without seeing any payment proof

Reactions: anisbouanaka

ojfwk5

Verified
Aug 17, 2020
India
wikicrypto.in
Credits
Did you get paid from this faucet. I need to see payment proof so that I can start working on it because 15000 satoshis is a lot and it takes time to reach so i find it hard to work without seeing any payment proof
That's the reason I have put this in the category of "GUIDE." This is an awesome faucet.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
ok I see let me check It out . Maybe I will be the to come with that payment proof. Thanks for sharing. I spend the whole day online so its easy to claim

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Thank you for the site review. I already signed up through the link. I just sincerely hope that the site is legit and genuinely paying. Wouldn't like to spend so much time and end up to be disappointed.

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello this really an interesting faucet i like that 450 satoshi evey 30 minutes but are u sure that this faucet is legal
and paying the minimum withdraw is very high that's too bad

Niftyyem

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Hello this really an interesting faucet i like that 450 satoshi evey 30 minutes but are u sure that this faucet is legal
and paying the minimum withdraw is very high that's too bad
Exactly my sentiments too. To claim the minimum withdrawal will take time and effort. It is too bad that we can't even verify how authentic the faucet is. Wish we could get some payment proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: hani20980

ojfwk5

Verified
Aug 17, 2020
India
wikicrypto.in
Credits
To the users who are telling that minimum withdrawal is high, It is obvious to have that. The main reason is they are giving more satoshis per claim. If they have instant payments they will not have enough money to pay to the users.
Imagining worst-case scenario if this site doesn't pay you are not losing anything, just 30 minutes in 24 hours. Daily many of us spend lots of time on social media, they are paying us nothing too. So don't worry and keep claiming amount

magnet

Verified
Sep 10, 2020
Credits
I have been using this faucet for a few days.And I just wanted to let you know that I just reached the minimum threshold of 15000 satoshi.Though the site says we get automated pàyouts,I think it's not so. Anyways, I will update the outcome.

Vertical Changelly