• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

OFFICIAL Brave Browser - Earn money just from using your browser

Galen

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Founder
Jan 9, 2020
Credits
Brave Browser - Earn Money Just From Using Your Browser
➡ WHAT IS BRAVE BROWSER? ⬅

Brave Browser is a chromium-based browser that has built-in TOR, is faster than chrome, and blocks all ads and trackers. It allows you to earn a cryptocurrency called Basic Attention Token (BAT) by viewing (entirely opt-in) ads with 70% revenue share to users and it is built with privacy in mind.

Every user gets on average around $6 worth of BAT every month which can be tipped to publishers, and you can make your own publisher account and tip the BAT to that account without much hassle.

You can then sell the BAT for real cash on Uphold, the site where your BAT will be withdrawn to!

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

About $6 every month. It ain't much, but it's free money that is also essentially PASSIVE! It doesn't get much better than that.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

Download the Brave browser using our invite link.

Click here to begin earning with Brave!
bebrave.png

2. Now you need to opt-in for brave rewards by typing in "brave://rewards" into the search bar of Brave.

3. After opting in for Brave Rewards, go create a publishers account here https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/

4. Link the publisher's account to your YouTube channel (or Reddit account, Twitter, etc - whatever works for you)

5. Auto-contribute/tip the BAT you receive every month to the Youtube channel which you linked to your publisher account. You can do this by visiting your Youtube channel and viewing one of the videos in the Brave Browser. It will then show up under "Auto-Contribute" in brave://rewards.

6. Remove all other websites from "Auto-Contribute" so your youtube channel receives 100% of the reward.

Enjoy the free money, and the great browser!

Reactions: Vincent and Origin

Galen

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Founder
Jan 9, 2020
Credits
Brave Browser - More in-depth on ways to earn

Since it may be a little confusing how you are supposed to earn when you first download the browser, I've decided to go more in-depth on that in this post.

First method: Brave Rewards

Simply said, once you download the Brave Browser and start using it, the ad earnings will start accumulating. In order to maximize the gains, you also should set the number of ads to be displayed to the max (5 per hour). And you should always click on the pop-ups every time you get a chance.

I don't really browse the internet that much at all nowadays, maybe at most 2 hours a day if you count my phone too and with watching Youtube, etc, and I was still able to earn 26.9 BAT in June from ads, equivalent to about $6.7 in today's prices. Here is a screenshot of my earnings which I auto-contribute to my Reddit account that I have connected to Brave Publishers:

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-06-05%2Bat%2B8.29.54%2BPM.png

Second method: Brave Publishers

Another method is to use your Brave Publishers account as they intended it - for people to donate their BAT to you and your website/youtube channel/Reddit account etc.

This may be a bit far fetched if you aren't a creator with a decent-sized following, but it's still worth mentioning. A feature of Brave Browser is that if the user does not explicitly set the publisher that they want to contribute to, then it will be distributed evenly between the websites that the user has visited the past month (websites that have a Brave Publisher account, that is). This means that even if you just have a Reddit account connected like me, then if people visit my profile then you could get a share of their auto contributions that month.

Don't expect to earn mountains of money from this. Do remember though that it is passive money and that's the best kind of money.

Third method: Referrals

The third method and the one that people likely forget about is referrals. If you successfully set up at publisher account you automatically get a referral link along with that account. You can then share this with other people, and if they install Brave Browser using your link and use it for a certain amount of time, you will get a reward in the form of BAT. The amount of BAT that you receive depends on what country your referral is from - you can find more information here. For example, referrals from the USA gives you $7.5, as can be seen in the screenshot of my referrals page below:

b89659271f5ac194e19ae2837a176c49.png

Final words

I find that if you give Brave Browser the chance it deserves, then it will be the best browser you have ever used. I know for a fact that once you have used a certain browser for years (Chrome in my case), then it's really, really difficult to switch to another one. With Brave Browser, however, I urge you to give it the chance that it deserves. It is the only browser I use nowadays and I couldn't be happier with it, and the extra $ I get every month is just the cherry on top of a legitimately great browser.

If you have any further questions then reply to me here and I'll get back to you as fast as I can, and if you appreciate my post then I would be more than happy if you used my referral link

Reactions: Origin