• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT Blockchain.com Review: Scam or Legit?

faucetpay.io

Suba

Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Blockchain.com Review: Scam or Legit?

Blockchain.png

➡ What's Blockchain.com? ⬅
Blockchain.com is a desktop and mobile multi crypto wallet and exchanger application, online since August 2011, founded by Ben Reeves and based in Luxembourg.
Supported Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ether, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Algorand, USD Digital, Tether.

Deposit and Withdrawal Limit
There is no limit to deposit and withdrawal, but not less than network fees,
You can choose Normal fee or Priority fee, if you choose Normal fee, the transaction will be verified for more than one hour, but if you choose Private fee, the transaction will be verified quickly in less than an hour. For advance users can set the Customize Fee, but if the setting fee is too low, it will be difficult for transactions to get confirmation on the blockchain.

Swap in Wallet
You can swap crypto from one crypto to another very easily and quickly, without being charged a fee. for example you swap Stellar to Bitcoin.

Airdrop
The last airdrop I received was Blockstack (STX) on January 20. 2020, totaling 100 STX (US $ 10).

Earn interest
You can earn interest by transferring your crypto to Interest Account, and it will earn interest% annually.
Bitcoin 6% annual interest
Ether 5% annual interest
USD Digital 12% annual interest
Tether 12% annual interest

Borrow
To be able to borrow USD Digital from Blockchain Wallet with Bitcoin as collateral, you must be Gold verified, the amount of the borrow depends on the amount of crypto that is made collateral.

Safe and Trusted Wallet
I have used Blockchain wallet for more than 6 years, never encountered a problem, Save offline Backup wallet consisting of 12 words on paper or other media,

Connect to Hardware Wallet
To avoid hacker attacks you can also connect your blockchain wallet to hardware wallets such as the Ledger Nano S and Trezor.

Blockchain Exchange
If you have logged in to your wallet you can connect directly to the exchange by clicking on the exchange and Connect Now, so you can trade or just exchange crypto. You can also deposit / withdraw Euros or Dollars and Trade Lightning with 20 trading pairs available.

Trading Fee
Trading fee depends on the volume of each month
Volume $ 0.00 - $ 99,999.99 Maker 0.14% and Taker 0.24%
Volume $ 100,000.00 - $ 499,999.99 Maker 0.10% and Taker 0.20%

➡ How to Get Blockchain Wallet? ⬅
Blockchain wallet can be used by anyone from all over the world, it is also available in more than 20 local languages. so that it will make it easier for users from various countries. To get a Blockchain wallet, of course, you have to register without being charged.
1, Visit the site https://www.blockchain.com
2. Click Get Started
3. Fill in forms correctly, such as email and passwords
4. Click Create Wallet

Last edited:

Galen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trusted
Jan 9, 2020
Sweden
Credits
Great review @Suba as always!

I can definitely recommend Blockchain.com as your first cryptocurrency wallet, but be aware of the transfer fees - their recommended fees are way higher than you actually need.

So I usually just use a custom fee even though they give me a warning about. Have had no problems at all doing that ^^

Suba

Verified
Aug 9, 2020
Credits
Great review @Suba as always!

I can definitely recommend Blockchain.com as your first cryptocurrency wallet, but be aware of the transfer fees - their recommended fees are way higher than you actually need.

So I usually just use a custom fee even though they give me a warning about. Have had no problems at all doing that ^^
Thanks Galen. I have also added information about Earn Interest and Borrow on the blockchain wallet, hopefully it can provide more complete information.

• Love
Reactions: Galen

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
Loving how detailed this review was on the numbers! That's what a crypto wallet review should be all about.😄

Reactions: Galen
Vertical Changelly