• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT BitcoinClix Review: Legit or Scam

faucetpay.io

ojfwk5

Verified
Aug 17, 2020
India
wikicrypto.in
Credits
BitcoinClix Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
WHAT IS BitcoinClix?

BitcoinClix is an old website that allows you to earn bitcoin via faucet and PTC ads. This website pays some referral commission also but it is not mentioned the exact amount.

WHO CAN JOIN BitcoinClix?

Everyone in this world can join this website.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH BitcoinClix?

The faucet helps you to earn maximum of your earnings. Free members earn 200 satoshis in just 1 click which is just awesome. You can claim only once a day. With the help of ads, you can earn an extra 110 satoshis. Daily there are 10-11 ads. So totally you can earn 330 satoshis from this website.

PAYMENT PROOF FOR BitcoinClix?

The minimum withdrawal is 1 satoshi. Yes, this website does pay. But I have bad news for you. As a free member, you can withdraw a maximum of 1000 satoshis only in a lifetime. That's annoying. You need to upgrade your account in order to withdraw more. I personally don't recommend you to upgrade your plan.

bitcoinclix withdrwal.PNG

HOW TO WITHDRAW MORE THAN 1000 SATOSHIS IN BitcoinClix?

So, you may be disappointed with the bad news. But I have a solution. Have a deep dive into it.

You need 0.001 BTC to upgrade your plan for 1 month. So just claim your daily faucet and view ads daily. In this manner, you can try to reach 0.001 BTC. Once you reach the amount upgrade using this amount. Now the awesome thing is you will get 200 satoshis for each ad that you click. In addition, from the faucet, you will earn 4320 satoshis daily. So in total, you can earn 6320 satoshis daily.
I know my plan may look too stupid, but if you don't want to take the risk you can try this method.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH BitcoinClix?

Register to BitcoinClix using our invite link.

2. Click on the Faucet tab and click on the Get reward button. You will get 200 satoshis instantly.

3. Now click on View ads and watch all the ads. There is no captcha on this website and the ads are surf ads.

Enjoy and Earn Bitcoin.

Vertical Changelly