• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT BigToken App Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

faucetpay.io

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Big token Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
WHAT IS Big token?

BIGtoken
, built by SRAX (Nasdaq: SRAX), is the first consumer-managed data marketplace where people can own and earn from their data. Through a transparent platform and consumer reward system, BIG provides consumers choice, transparency, and compensation for their data. The system also provides advertisers and media companies access to transparent, verified consumer data to better reach and serve audiences.

In short, BigToken is a platform where they reward you for answering short surveys and questions!

WHO CAN JOIN Big token?

Big token is available everywhere in the world but sometimes some people couldn't receive an Sms to confirm their account.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Big token?

*Non-US users will receive 1000 points as a bonus

Current Minimum Withdrawal: 6100 points($21), subject to change
Withdrawal options: PayPal

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Big token?

I don't work on this app but there are a lot of good reviews about it everywhere.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Big token?
  1. Register with BIGTOKEN
  2. Download the app (or sign up in the page, though it is better to download the app)
  3. Enter the code ECR15E5C2
  4. Set-up your account profile (Mobile number, Country, etc)
  5. That's it! Do actions to earn points.
How does BigToken work?
  1. Complete Actions to Earn Points
    • Answer questions and surveys about yourself
    • Check into your locations throughout the day
    • Connect your social media accounts
  2. Get Placed into Ad Groups(though it might not be our problem if our privacy isn't breached)
    • Based on the data you share, you will be placed into anonymized advertising groups
    • Advertisers will buy access to these ad groups where you will earn a portion of the revenue from the data sale
  3. Create and Engage with your BIG Community
    • Invite friends and family with your personal referral code
    • Join a team and complete daily actions together
    • Build your network to earn a portion of the points your referrals receive
  4. Redeem your points for rewards
    • The more you engage in the app the more points you’ll earn
    • You can redeem your points for cash, gift cards, charitable donations

Enjoy the free money, and the great app!

• Love
Reactions: mikenova22

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
Hi @anisbouanaka this is the first time that I hear about the BigToken app and I thouroughly enjoyed your review. I will be attempting it when I get home tonight.

I was curious though, you said Non-US users will receive 1000 points as a bonus - usually it is the other way around? That the Americans get all the bonuses.😅

Did you mistype or is that the case? Maybe it has to do with US laws or something if so.

Reactions: anisbouanaka

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Hi @anisbouanaka this is the first time that I hear about the BigToken app and I thouroughly enjoyed your review. I will be attempting it when I get home tonight.

I was curious though, you said Non-US users will receive 1000 points as a bonus - usually it is the other way around? That the Americans get all the bonuses.😅

Did you mistype or is that the case? Maybe it has to do with US laws or something if so.
I'm from Algeria and could get the bonus and surveys normally, the only bad point is the low rate of earning and also you will take long time to reach the minimum of payout that's all

Reactions: mikenova22

mikenova22

Verified
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
I'm from Algeria and could get the bonus and surveys normally, the only bad point is the low rate of earning and also you will take long time to reach the minimum of payout that's all
Thank you for the reply. I will make sure to use your code when I get home as a thank you for this great review.

Vertical Changelly