• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

GUIDE Bigmoney.ru.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

faucetpay.io

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
BigMoney is an automatic money mining system. All you need to start earning is to pass authorization using your PAY EER wallet. To increase your income, you need to invest any amount from 10 rubles. Great profit! 💸

BIGMONEY

Launched date : 28/08/2020
Working days : 00

17% Daily for 30 Days
Total Returns : 510%

Minimum deposit: 10 Rubles
Minimum withdraw: 5 Rubles

Accept: Payeer

the site is legit now, who wants to gain some free rubles, he can invest now because maybe it will be a scam soon

invest what you can afford to lose, please.

This is my last payment proof:

1598775864880.png

Reactions: hani20980

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Anis thnx for sharing this review about this mining site anyway i don't think it's really a mining site
most of those websites are just investments platforms anyway it's nice that the website is legal at least for now

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
yes its better to start now when the website is still new and paying because such websites don't last. i like it i will invest and make money fast before its too late

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Once I mined 5 rubs I withdrew and the payment was instant . So far I like this site. You can make money by surfing too and there is a present every 2hrs you claim some rubs.
congrats dear, try to withdraw your money every day and don't let them on your balance to avoid being scammed.
the site will pay for another few days and stop for sure

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Ok I will withdraw every day. But I need 7 days to get the money I invested back and after that I will be getting the profit. I wish it last for 30 days plus.

ivandge

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
I invested there 15 rubles,still withdrawed to the moment 10 rubs,hope tomorrow will be on zero and start making profit :p

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I invested 125 rubies I managed to withdraw 70 rubies though I put them back again. However since yesterday I can't withdraw. When I withdraw it shows error massage then it shows that I got paid but 48 rubies which shows I withdrew didn't go to my payeer account. I don't know if its real error or they don't want to pay.

Attachments

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Are you guys getting the error message when trying to withdraw or its just me? i cant withdraw, lets hope the site didn't turn scam
then the site is officially scam, I saw a bad review about this site on Beer money forum, you joined the site lately that's why, I could profit from it 200 rubles at last

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
I see. In Sites like this you need to act fast and profit from it before it stop paying. I couldn't get any profit instead I lost my investment. But if fine I knew that was going to happen anyway

ivandge

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
I see. In Sites like this you need to act fast and profit from it before it stop paying. I couldn't get any profit instead I lost my investment. But if fine I knew that was going to happen anyway
I dont know for you,but today I received my investment. Yes,it is small ( 6rubles,my invest is 15) but it was paid instantly. I can share with you my payment proof there:
.png

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
that's good news to me maybe i will get my investment back.On my side, it's still showing an error message and not sending my payment to my account.

ivandge

Verified
Sep 2, 2020
Credits
that's good news to me maybe i will get my investment back.On my side, it's still showing an error message and not sending my payment to my account.
I wish you to get paid,but it can depends on the investment.. I dont know,I am not proffesional hyip investor.

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Guys don't invest in this website it is officially scam , it pays only a few time then stop paying. If you invest you will end up losing your money just like I did. So its better to stay away from this scam before you regret. Check my screenshots, I nvested but I couldn't get my money back, all the payments marked in circle didn't go to my account, I only received 70 rubies.

Attachments

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Guys don't invest in this website it is officially scam , it pays only a few time then stop paying. If you invest you will end up losing your money just like I did. So its better to stay away from this scam before you regret. Check my screenshots, I nvested but I couldn't get my money back, all the payments marked in circle didn't go to my account, I only received 70 rubies.
that's bad to hear, I hope that the users didn't lose much here but I think I have to share a new thread about the HYIP sites and how to profit from them ( I don't guarantee to you that you won't lose ever in your career but I confirm that you will earn more you lose).

guys before you invest on any HYIP sites make sure from that important 2 information:
- firstly, make sure that you don't join the site lately (if you join it from the first 3 days then it's oke, if not leave it totally and don't invest).

-ask about the project on the forums to confirm that the site is paying because there is some HYIPs start scamming from the first day.

those are very important points, put them in your mind !

Reactions: Gugu

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
that's bad to hear, I hope that the users didn't lose much here but I think I have to share a new thread about the HYIP sites and how to profit from them ( I don't guarantee to you that you won't lose ever in your career but I confirm that you will earn more you lose).

guys before you invest on any HYIP sites make sure from that important 2 information:
- firstly, make sure that you don't join the site lately (if you join it from the first 3 days then it's oke, if not leave it totally and don't invest).

-ask about the project on the forums to confirm that the site is paying because there is some HYIPs start scamming from the first day.

those are very important points, put them in your mind !
I see. Its so trick. I would be glad if you write a guide about HYIP sites. it will be helpful so that we can also profit from these sites which are trying to scum us.

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
I see. Its so trick. I would be glad if you write a guide about HYIP sites. it will be helpful so that we can also profit from these sites which are trying to scum us.
yeah I will help the investor, I lost +100$ on the HYIP to get the experience, HYIP site is like the gambling, sometimes you can profit some money from a project, the next one you can lose everything

Reactions: Sunilmurmu
Vertical Changelly