• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

💀SCAM Allbit.trade Review : Scam or legit?

faucetpay.io

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
GET STABLE INCOME FROM CRYPTO TRADING
Allbit Trade employees provide the opportunity to earn money by trading cryptocurrencies for each investor in our company. Our mission is to establish contact with people around the world and provide them with the best investment conditions, with the least risk and greatest profit. We strive to provide better conditions compared to competitors, so that more and more people begin to cooperate with our company and achieve their financial goals.

Plans : 3.3% daily forever

Payment Type : Instant

Minimum Deposit : $10

Bitcoin
0.005 - 1.25 BTC
Ethereum
0.3 - 56 ETH
Litecoin
0.6 - 167 LTC
Dogecoin
4200 - 4170000 DOGE
Visa / MasterCard
2500 - 1000000 RUB
USD
10 - 10000 USD

Min withdraw : 0.005BTC,
0.3ETH,
0.6LTC,
2500RUB,
500DOGE,
1USD, and the maximum amount is unlimited.

Referral Commission : 7%-3%-2%-1%
Payment Methods : PerfectMoney, Bitcoin, Payeer, Litecoin, Ethereum

it's a scam don't join it!!

Reactions: hani20980

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
It is a scam. Do not loose your hard-earned money
Initially, they pretend to be very legit. I got paid only initial payouts promptly and instantly to build confidence and invest more. After that, It started saying 'Gateway API Error'. I see everyday accruals increase in the account. But unable to withdraw. When I checked later, I found that the withdrawal wallet addresses are changed (by removing one character from the original valid address) to avoid withdrawal. I tried reaching allbit.trade. NO RESPONSE from them. I really lost long earned money here. Better to stay away...

• Sad
Reactions: hani20980

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello Anis thnx for this review about this scam platform im sorry for your lost and thnx for the warning so we can
avoid this scam website i hope u will recover your lost

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
Ah shame sorry, it's very painful to loose money in such a way especially if you worked hard to earn it. I know from experience, I know site like that, they scam very bad. I hope you didn't loose a lot .

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Hello Anis thnx for this review about this scam platform im sorry for your lost and thnx for the warning so we can
avoid this scam website i hope u will recover your lost
yeah it was a bad experience with those scam sites but not a problem, this is life we can earn as we can lose, I will recover them one day^^

anisbouanaka

Staff member
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Algiers Algeria
Credits
Ah shame sorry, it's very painful to loose money in such a way especially if you worked hard to earn it. I know from experience, I know site like that, they scam very bad. I hope you didn't loose a lot .
no problem I lost and it's gone (I lost +60$ to be honest) but I'm not sad because I deserve it (that's the result for who trust the HYIP and the mining sites)
I'm happy because I learned a lot of lessons from those mistakes and that the most important

Gugu

Verified
Aug 22, 2020
Credits
$60 is a lot I would hate to lose it. but like you said we test site, sometimes we lose, sometimes we win. However its best to avoid such sites at all cost because it will be meaningless to work so hard online and then lose all the money we worked for like me i lost all the money i had worked in HYIP

Vertical Changelly