• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

3 apps that get you passive referrals

faucetpay.io

ashleybaxter

Verified
Aug 21, 2020
Credits
I use a few different apps that are made to share all your referral links and discover new apps / sites with referral links.

CHUMS REFERRALS - The main one I use to Chum's Referral. This is an app you can get from the play store or the app store.How it works is really simple. On the home page are all the companies that users have shared a referral link. Click on any company and it will show you how much the sign up reward is and how the app or site works. Under the description there will be a list of users that have shared that companies referral link. Click on any user and it will give you the referral link to the app or site. You discovered a new way to make money and helped a stranger earn a referral bonus.When you add your referrals, you can either search a company name and click on the add icon and enter your referral link to be added to the list of users sharing that companies link or you can click the add icon on the bottom of the page to create a new referral link if no users have shared that companies link yet. This app has saved me so much time sharing referral links and made me a ton of money. On top of that I have discovered some new great apps!

REFERRAL LINKS - This one is similar to Chums but has some unique features. One of the reasons I love this app is because it's so easy to share your link to. On most apps where you click "share link" and you have the option of facebook, sms, messenger, ect. The referral links app also pops up. You just click on the app and it takes you to the app. Everything is prefilled with your link, the name of the app, usually a description and an icon picture. Confirm and the link is added to your profile. This app is unique because they give you a score. On the "others link" section there will be a list of companies. If you click on one there will be a description and a link. After you have completed a referral click "claim credit" What this does is goes towards your score. Every referral you complete gives you one credit. Every time someone completes one of your referrals it takes a point off. The higher your points are the further up your links are on the main page so you're more likely to get a referral. When someone completes your referral you will get a notification. You check to see if the referral was actually completed and approve or deny the claim.

REFERRED (apple app store link) - This app is a little more work and accepts less companies but I do seem to get more referrals from it. When you add a referral link to this app you have to search for the company in their list of companies. Choose the one your promoting. You add your link, the amount of reward and make a description of the app. When a user sees your promotion they click " request referral". You then get a notification and accept the request. They then get the referral link. Same for when you are searching for new referrals. This kind be inconvenient when you have to wait a long time for a user to approve the request. Most people are fairly quick though. All three of these apps have earned me a ton of money from referral links. I highly recommend everyone adds them to their phone and when you start using a new app or site, take a couple minutes to add the referral code to each app. It's well worth it.

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
Interesting post ashleybaxter.

I have to admit I didn t read the full description :D it is late and I didn t go to bed yet.

kwesi8

Verified
Jul 30, 2020
Credits
I use a few different apps that are made to share all your referral links and discover new apps / sites with referral links.

CHUMS REFERRALS - The main one I use to Chum's Referral. This is an app you can get from the play store or the app store.How it works is really simple. On the home page are all the companies that users have shared a referral link. Click on any company and it will show you how much the sign up reward is and how the app or site works. Under the description there will be a list of users that have shared that companies referral link. Click on any user and it will give you the referral link to the app or site. You discovered a new way to make money and helped a stranger earn a referral bonus.When you add your referrals, you can either search a company name and click on the add icon and enter your referral link to be added to the list of users sharing that companies link or you can click the add icon on the bottom of the page to create a new referral link if no users have shared that companies link yet. This app has saved me so much time sharing referral links and made me a ton of money. On top of that I have discovered some new great apps!

REFERRAL LINKS - This one is similar to Chums but has some unique features. One of the reasons I love this app is because it's so easy to share your link to. On most apps where you click "share link" and you have the option of facebook, sms, messenger, ect. The referral links app also pops up. You just click on the app and it takes you to the app. Everything is prefilled with your link, the name of the app, usually a description and an icon picture. Confirm and the link is added to your profile. This app is unique because they give you a score. On the "others link" section there will be a list of companies. If you click on one there will be a description and a link. After you have completed a referral click "claim credit" What this does is goes towards your score. Every referral you complete gives you one credit. Every time someone completes one of your referrals it takes a point off. The higher your points are the further up your links are on the main page so you're more likely to get a referral. When someone completes your referral you will get a notification. You check to see if the referral was actually completed and approve or deny the claim.

REFERRED (apple app store link) - This app is a little more work and accepts less companies but I do seem to get more referrals from it. When you add a referral link to this app you have to search for the company in their list of companies. Choose the one your promoting. You add your link, the amount of reward and make a description of the app. When a user sees your promotion they click " request referral". You then get a notification and accept the request. They then get the referral link. Same for when you are searching for new referrals. This kind be inconvenient when you have to wait a long time for a user to approve the request. Most people are fairly quick though. All three of these apps have earned me a ton of money from referral links. I highly recommend everyone adds them to their phone and when you start using a new app or site, take a couple minutes to add the referral code to each app. It's well worth it.
This is really cool, you made my night...😂😂 This is what I was looking for
Thanks

hani20980

Trusted
Verified
Aug 23, 2020
Credits
Hello ashleybaxter ! that's very interesting i never heard for such apps they seem very nice idea to get
referrals thank you for sharing this i will try it of course

Vertical Changelly