• You need to have an account on the site to post and download resources.
    Click on the Register button to create an account now.

✔️LEGIT [15% monthly profit] Prance Gold Algo

faucetpay.io

Crypter

Verified
May 3, 2020
Credits
I looked for a lot of HYIPs and found one I could trust.
I can introduce it with confidence.

Prance Gold Holdings has been featured in major media outlets (Forbes, Bloomberg, yahoo finance) and rumors of a NASDAQ listing have emerged.

Prance Gold Algo (PGA) is a system that allows you to profit from arbitrage trading in cryptocurrencies. Three trades per day will occur, resulting in a profit of 0.5% in a single day.

Starting from 1000$, the deposit is in BTC or USDT. Only USDT can be used for withdrawals. The grand opening is May 23, but the pre-release began in April. I have been earning 5$ a day for the first time at 1000$ since April. It is possible to increase it with compound interest.

It's free to deposit now, but I've heard that they may take a fee after the grand opening. Keep in mind that your account will be deleted if you don't do anything for 10 days after opening it.

Please take a closer look at the materials. And find out about the company. I've been doing HYIP and it's the first time I've found something I can trust.

My referrals are below. I'd love it if you'd sign up!

It's before the grand opening, so you could reap big benefits depending on your efforts.
Would you like to see it for the first time with me?

*Corrected on September 6.
After the grand opening, the site will be redesigned and outdated information will be removed as it is out of date. We will make it the most up-to-date material available at this time.

Detail :.

Prance Gold Bonus Plan.

YOUTUBE:

Yahoo Finance Top News:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited:

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
I saw a lot of similar ideas earlier this year, where you invest few hundreds and get in return between 4%-8$ depending on how big is your investment.
I've been receving invitations to sign up on them from advertisers on Timebucks.
Though lately I have invested more in me in the future I might invest in something similar or even this project, looks good. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Vincent

Hopestux

Verified
Jul 26, 2020
Credits
So the minimum deposit is 1000$ or you can deposit smaller amounts like 20$ or 50$?

Crypter

Verified
May 3, 2020
Credits
It must be at least $1000$ to operate.
Since I'm going to do this, I'm going to try to referral the people who sign up here in order. Let's make it a direct line.

If we collect $100 billion, it will be impossible to raise capital. It's currently at $60 billion, but it's spreading fast because the Chinese have taken notice, and once it reaches $100 billion, the virtual currency can't raise capital. Instead, the arbitrage of Commodities will begin.

[campaign] - New Commodities Arbitrage (Starting at $2,000.)

Arbitrage bookings for futures will begin on August 10. The operation will start on October 10. Dividends will be paid from November 1.
New Commodities Arbitrage is not profitable for a period of time. Please be aware of this.

5x leverage up to $2 million in the first frame.
-> 45% monthly profit.

3x leverage up to $3 million in the second frame
-> 27% monthly profit.

After that, the operation is 1x leverage.
-> 9% monthly profit.

*ref
https://portal.prancegoldholdings.com/signup?ref=rkey8726

Last edited:

vest1992

Self-Development Counselor
Staff member
Trusted
Verified
Jul 25, 2020
Brasov
Credits
This is interesting, though at the moment I am not going to invest in anything, I have babies coming on the way. They are the main investment for my family.

Crypter

Verified
May 3, 2020
Credits
Last edited:

Crypter

Verified
May 3, 2020
Credits
The Commodities FAQ document has been rolled out.
I'd like to summarize the information once I've written some things wrong.

*The Company's Trajectory and Plan
The company is located in Seshall, England.
May 24 --- Grand opening
June --- Office opened in Shenzhen, China
August --- $500 million under management
September --- Dubai office to be opened
October --- Commodities arbitrage started

FY2021
January --- Scheduled to launch Gold Arbitrage (USD/AU)
February --- Pre-live demo seminars to be held around the world
May --- 1st Anniversary Event
June --- Scheduled to launch oil arbitrage transactions
August --- Plans to open a regional office in Australia

*About cryptocurrency arbitrage
The company plans to close out the additional investment with $100 billion. The reason for this is that the funds that can be traded on the exchange are set. The company currently has over $60 billion, but it may fill up early because of the rapid growth in people. If it is filled, it will not be able to raise capital (if someone withdraws the money, it can be raised). Commodities will be the main source of people who come later.

*About Commoditie's arbitrage
Pre-orders are now open. The operation will start in October, so there will be no profit in the meantime. Many investors are looking to make a profit on cryptocurrency until the last minute and then put in their reservations, so it's not filling up immediately, but it's expected to be over as soon as it starts to fill up.

The basic monthly interest rate is 9%.
=>5x leverage Expected monthly interest rate 5*9% = 45%
Bookings end August 31 or when $200 million is raised.
=>3x leverage Expected monthly interest rate 3*9% = 27%
Bookings close on September 15 or when $300 million is raised.
=>1.5x leverage Expected monthly interest 1.5*9% = 13.5%
Normal Operating Leverage

Commodities FAQ

Notes.
Cryptocurrency starts at $1000 and Commodities starts at $2000.
Accounts below $1000 will be deleted in 10 days. Please note.

Zoom Schedule

DateGMT +8Local TimeLanguagesAgendaZoom Link
18.08.201900 hrs2000 hrs (JST)English/Japanese1.Opening address – Mr Jacob Coulsen, Chief Operation Officer
2.Introduction to Prance Gold – Mr Ken Hoofard, Regional Business Development Director
3.“Live” trade – Mr Ken Hoofard
4.Introduction to commodities arbitrage – Mr Edison Chen, Chief Marketing Officer
5.Company vision and roadmap – Mr Edison Chen
6.Introduction to Bonus Plan – Mr Dave Tan, Marketing Manger, Japan
7.Q&A – Mr Edison Chen, Mr Ken Hoofard & Mr Dave Tan
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86909887858
Passcode:443223
21.08.202030 hrs2030 hrs (Beijing Time)English/Chinese1.Introduction to Prance Gold – Mr Cao QQiulin, Business Development Director, China
2.“Live” trade – Mr Ken Hoofard, Regional Business Development Director
3.Introduction to commodities arbitrage – Mr Edison Chen, Chief Marketing Officer
4.Company vision and roadmap – Mr Edison Chen
5.Introduction to Bonus Plan – Mr Cao
6.Personal sharing by Mr Ken Hoofard on the main reason that convinced him to join Prance Gold Holdings
7.Q&A – Mr Edison Chen, Mr Ken Hoofard, Mr Dave Tan & Mr Joseph Koh
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84604691528
Passcode:732218
22.08.201800 hrs1300 hrs (Moscow Time)English/Russian1.Opening address – Mr Andre Gerald, Chief Executive Officer
2.Introduction to Prance Gold – Mr Ken Hoofard, Regional Business Development Director
3.“Live” trade – Mr Ken Hoofard
4.Introduction to commodities arbitrage – Mr Edison Chen, Chief Marketing Officer
6.Introduction to Bonus Plan – Mr Dave Tan, Marketing Manger, Japan
7.Q&A – Mr Edison Chen, Mr Ken Hoofard & Mr Dave Tan
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87598826139
Passcode:618978
24.08.201900 hrs2000 hrs (JST)English/Japanese1.Opening address – Mr Jeffrey Guo, Co-founder
2.Introduction to Prance Gold – Mr Lee San, Regional Marketing Manager
3.“Live” trade – Mr Ken Hoofard, Regional Business Development Director
6.Introduction to Bonus Plan – Mr Ken Hoofard
7.Q&A – Mr Jeffrey Guo, Mr Edison Chen, Mr Ken Hoofard Mr Lee San
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86162639572
Passcode:916769
29.08.202030 hrs2030 hrs (Beijing Time)English/Chinese1.Introduction to Prance Gold – Mr Cao QQiulin, Business Development Director, China
3.Introduction to commodities arbitrage – Mr Edison Chen, Chief Marketing Officer
5.Introduction to Bonus Plan – Mr Cao
6.Personal sharing by Mr Ken Hoofard on the main reason that convinced him to join Prance Gold Holdings
7.Q&A – Mr Edison Chen, Mr Ken Hoofard, Mr Dave Tan & Mr Joseph Koh
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86371752308
Passcode:952527
30.08.201900 hrs2000 hrs (JST)English/Japanese1.Introduction to Prance Gold – Mr Ken Hoofard, Regional Business Development Director
3.Introduction to commodities arbitrage – Mr Jeffrey Guo, Co-founder
4.Company vision and roadmap – Mr Jeffrey Guo
5.Introduction to Bonus Plan – Mr Dave Tan, Regional Marketing Manager, Japan
6.Q&A – Mr Jeffrey Guo, Mr Edison Chen, Mr Ken Hoofard Mr Dave Tan
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82267993578
Passcode:675067
31.08.201800 hrs1300 hrs (Moscow Time)English/Russian1.Introduction to Prance Gold – Mr Lee San, Regional Marketing Manager
2.“Live” trade – Mr Ken Hoofard
5.Introduction to Bonus Plan – Mr Lee
6.Q&A – Mr Edison Chen, Mr Ken Hoofard & Mr Lee
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89663083022
Passcode:083122

Here's an article that appeared in Forbes China. The fact that it was published in this economic newspaper is a strong piece of evidence.
Fraud is punishable by death in China, and being published in Forbes China was a good thing.

Plance Gold reveals exchange transactions to prove the benefits of arbitrage trading.
For users who were still not satisfied, they did arbitrage on the user's account.
I thought I was posting here as a pretty good HYIP, but it has turned into a deal that I can invest in for the long term.
I recently increased my capital to $20,000.

https://www.forbeschina.com/investment/48734

English Transcript:

The remaining operating limit for cryptocurrency arbitrage is now $215,000,000.00.
There is a campaign in September for the remaining cryptocurrency limit.

For users who deposit more than $5,000, the same amount of commodities will be operated from October.
There is no leverage in the commodities granted by the deposit (about 9% monthly profit).
Only profits can be withdrawn for commodities bonuses. The bonus will be granted on October 1 at 7:00am (JST).
Leverage 3x bookings will close on September 15.

I've been rolling out the material, but for some reason I didn't share the link to Plance Gold,
I'll paste the link.

https://prancegoldholdings.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Vertical Changelly